Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Missha Time Revolution The First Treatment Essence

I don't think that I should introduce the below product to anyone into Asian skincare. Missha's Time Revolution The First Treatment Essence is advertised as a miracle/star product. 
Don't expect it to turn you into Angelina Jolie if you're an Ursula yet the results are there and noticeable.


Description: Back to the Basics, a Stepping Stone to a Healthier and New Skin.
Contains 80% Fermented Yeast Concentrate, “FISSIONE", which absorbs into skin instantly to energize your skin. Also contains Niacinamide, a Vitamin B3 component, to improve skin elasticity, enhance skin barrier function, and revive skin tone and texture. DN-Aid, made from Cassia-Alata Extract, provides vitality to aging skin, protects DNA from aging caused by UV rays, and promotes restoration of damaged DNA.

THE FIRST TREATMENT ESSENCE improves fine lines and skin tone. Miracle water “FISSIONE” hydrates, restores, rejuvenates, and gives you a glowing complexion. 

Do you know what YEAST is? 
YEAST is a naturally fortified Vitamin B Group. Vitamin B supports and increases the rate of metabolism and maintains healthy skin.
Recently, more and more researches prove fermented yeast extract to be a good source for skin care products.

Ingredients:


Does it work?
Yes! If nothing else, the fact that the first day I used it my colleague asked what I did because my skin was glowing is proof enough. Yes, she did say glowing. I was dumbfounded and thought to myself that this must be some serious shit to have such an effect on the first day....
I said good-bye to Lancome's Visionnarie I had used before and ever since then I've been best friends with this essence.

By essence one would think of thick, gooey texture yet this is like any light toner. Like putting water on. 

Non-sticky, fast absorbing and makes skin smooth, not leaving behind any residue.

I use it day and night after cleansing, before anything else, like a preparation. I'm on my second (large) bottle and have the third one waiting on the shelf to be opened.

Does not irritate my skin and did not cause breakout.

Helps to even out my skintone and brighten my complexion so I look more healthy than dead.

The bottle itself is heavy, matte glass and the cap closes well, the dispenser is the right size, not too small, not too big.
A 150ml bottle costs 49USD on the official US site. I advise to wait until a promotion/sale so you can get it cheaper.

Definitely recommended!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Comments:

***