Wednesday, August 18, 2010

L'Oreal Professionnel Serie Expert Liss Ultime Masque


A while ago my hair stylist (who I had to part with becoz of moving =[ ) gave this hair masque to me to help me starighten my hair.
My hair is wavy, not that oooh-super-wavy, but stubborn enough to put up a nice fight againts flat irons.....so I need every extra means to reach the desired straightness (which I think I never gonna achieve).


I have the 30ml mini version, not the full size, 200ml jar.
The description: "Intensely nourish, repair and smooth your frizzy, unmanageable hair with L’Oreal Professionnel Serie Expert Liss Ultime Masque. This pampering treat works in minutes leaving you with super smooth, luscious locks.
L’Oreal Professionnel Serie Expert Liss Ultime Masque uses its key technology, Polymer AR, to wrap the hair fibre with a special anti-humidity shield, keeping it smooth and glossy while stopping frizz in its tracks.
Directions of use:
  1. Apply and massage into shampooed and towel-dried hair
  2. Ensure it is distributed evenly
  3. Leave for 2-3 minutes
  4. Rinse thoroughly"

I said before straightening, but this is an anti-frizz thing which I would be happy with if it worked properly. I'm not saying this does nothing, I say it's not much of a difference......not something I'd expect from a 'professional' product. I'd say it's 'best' point is that the straightness you get after a full styling process remains a bit longer, and the next day it's not a new battle against your hair, it let's you handle it easier.


Some extra information.
Texture is a bit slippery, so it's tricky to get out the right amount. You need a very little (for short or medium hair).
The scent is nice, but my legendarily horrible nose can't describe it.
Lasts forever =)
 
Would I recommend it? Not sure it worths the 30 bucks. (I got mine free, so I don't mind using it HEHE) 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Comments:

***