Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Shiseido Haku Melanofocus EX Whitening Serum & Kose Medicated Sekkisei Whitening Emulsion



This was my first whitening serum in my whole life and made me an addict to them! To tell the truth i've only tried 2 products so far, one is a serum the other an emulsion. And this beats Kose's Medicated Sekkisei Whitening Emulsion! As it says Sekkisei is medicated, so i trusted it and had high expectations...shouldn't have. I'm not saying it's crap, coz it is not! It's good....just not THAT good as Haku's Serum.
I like the packaging, pure and stylish. Simply lovely!
It claims to suppress melanin production and doing so brightening your skin.
As i started to use it, it took 2-3 days and the results started to show up. I have freckles on my cheeks and nose during summer thanks to the sun, and some pigmentation blemishes near my jawline (tiny little mole lookalikes) which i hate. So after 2 or 3 days the freckles started to fade out, that i found amazing. Back then i didn't know those blemishes weren't moles that i like having on my skin, but pigmentation flaws, so i didn't use the creme on them. Stupid me!
Now i have Sekkisei which works slower, and didn't do much to those stubborn flaws. If i run out of this bottle, i want to swithch back to Haku....Sometimes first choice is the best choice.
Although i have a Kanebo Impress brightener too...gotta try it sometime soon!
Any idea which product should i put my hands on next?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Comments:

***