Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Clarins Bright Plus HP Gentle Renewing Brightening Peel

After all the makeup posts let's see a little skin care: Clarins Bright Plus HP Gentle Renewing Brightening Peel
Phew quite a long name^^

Click for ingredients

What it does: "Refreshing exfoliating lotion casts off dull, discoloured surface cells — speeding cellular turnover for a brighter, more even skin tone. Gently fades-away freckles and dark spots for a brighter, younger-looking complexion. For maximum results, use twice a week followed by Bright Plus HP Intensive Brightening Mask. Patent pending."

Here is the description on the leaflet:


So, in two or rather three little statements:
I have not seen any fading of freckles nor had my pores became nonexistent. Besides that all the other claims are true.

I like to use it, it does not burn or irritate my sensitive skin, I feel like my skin is fresher and younger looking. But it might just be my imagination.
Mark my word, I do not own the recommended mask or other products to use as a follow-up treatment, but this doesn't justify the ineffectiveness of the lotion against freckles and dark spots. At least a tiny little bit of difference could be expected, right?

Maybe if you use all the products from the Bright Plus HP line you will see great results, but I'm notoriously against owning full skincare lines since one (or more!) product will not work for me and my skin will hate it and me for it!

A 125ml or 4.2oz bottle sells for 38USD but Clarinsusa.com often has promotions so keep an eye on them. If nothing else, wait until a Friends and Family sale.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Comments:

***