Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Clarins Truly Matte Foundation

No miracle, but a very good oil controlling foundation.


Suitable for all skin types but particularly suited to combination or oily skin in need of shine control. This non-oily foundation quite simply delivers it all: coverage without thickness, radiance without shine, a fresh, natural look at anytime and protection combined with total comfort.


I have it in Soft ivory and for my surprise it matches me well. Usually I need light beige shades, since i have very pale skin. No swatches yet, sorry! Well, it blends well and leaves no mask signs. My T-zone becomes oily throughout the day and i don't like touch-ups, so I'm always in find of the perfect foundation.

With Truly Matte I still get oily forehead, but not that remarkably like with others. And that's a good point in my book. Maybe in winter when there's no heat I'll have better results.

The feeling is average. Comforting? Yes. Doesn't dry. Definitely not heavy but you can still feel it on.

Aaaaand.....it has SPF15, which is a must!

Caused no break outs or irritation, which is good news for those with sensite skin. I had some issues with Maybelline and L'oreal liquid foundations some time ago. I even had allergic reactions, nasty zits with scars and took a long time to cure myself out of it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Comments:

***