Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Kokuryudo Hipitch Deep Cleansing Oil

If you plan to try all the cheap cleansing oils found on ebay, you might want to reconsider this one: Kokuryudo Hipitch Deep Cleansing Oil.
It's not as horrible as the The Face Shop Water Bright Cleansing Light Oil - don't worry! - which received the WORST pledge from me, but not as great as the Bioré one either.
Now I realize that the "light" word in TFS's name stands for I-hardly-remove-anything....but why make a cleansing oil that cannot remove even regular foundation (not to mention mascara)???



Anyhow, this post is about Kokuryudo's Hipitch Deep Cleansing Oil and with 'deep' we cannot go wrong, can we? 


Sadly mine came with a broken nozzle - thank you dear postmen! - but the seller was nice and offered partly refund and eventually I refilled the oil into the Body Shop bottle which I kept for later use. Hey, the bottle looks cute! And worths more than the oil it held. =.=

250ml sells for around 15 USD on ebay which is not bad IMHO.

How does it perform? Average.
Seemingly removes everything, but you still have & feel a little residue on your skin so better follow up with a foam/cream/milk or any type of cleaner you like to be on the safe side. If you decide to use a cleaner on pad you'll see why I recommend a follow-up cleansing.

The bottle itself isn't an eyecandy and there are better cleansing oils out there so I will not repurchase....but continue my experiments. :)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Comments:

***