Sunday, October 4, 2009

Impess IC White Emulsion

Another skincare product for whitening. Impress IC White Emulsion. Impress is part of Kanebo, thus I had high hopes. I've been using it for a while, since this post. And what have I experienced?

Nothing impressive. It did nothing more than the Sekkisei Lotion. I know, for a better result, I should use the whole range from whatever brand, but I'm just a poor college student! Oh, well.

This little white bottle holds only 125ml and comes in two type: normal and fresh. I have normal, so I don't know what's the difference. It costs ~$53 in Mihoko's shop. Which is shameful, considering Kose's Sekkisei is $42 for 200ml. And they had the same result on my skin.

What's the promise: This whitening emulsion seals moisture in your skin and retains the moisture of the stratum corneum for hours, conditioning your skin soft, brightening its appearance and giving it a clarity that comes from within.

The moisturising was ok, I have nothing bad to say about that, but the brightening.... I saw none. I may be blind, but I had the same look like any other day.
My freckles look the same (well faded) like before I started to use this. The most it did was keep them under control. Although some appeared on my nose! Now, I have to pay attention to those too.

I have to say a few words about the texture too. It's light, like any other I've tried before. Sets in fast and does not interfere with the following skin care and makeup.

Would I buy this again? No! I can achieve the same for less money too.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Comments:

***