Sunday, October 4, 2009

FOTD

I owe you a look using the stuffs I got from Jacqueline. So here it is.

I ended up using only the beige Maquillge lipgloss. ><
What I used:


  • skin79 Super Beblesh Balm - Triple Function (the new pink one) all over face

  • Vichy Normateint Anti-imperfection Foundation for contouring

  • MUFE 0L on the waterlin, and applied thick on the lashline, then smudged upward a bit (like a smokey eye)

  • Oriflame Wonder Lash mascara (cheapo, since it's weekend and I'm not gnna meet anyone outside)

  • Avon Blush in Cedar Rose

  • Maquillage gloss in BE352. Just a tiny dot was put on, so normally it'd be more colorful.

Don't forget, I have horrible lighting here. Oh, and I didn't bother concealing my undereye area =DDD Sorry!

So, what do you think? Any constructive idea? Obloguy?




And one more thing:

I got tagged by Daituf! Thank you! <3>

Hottest Female Blogger! wow! *_*

Here are the rules:

1.Don't change the banner award. The signature, colour or the text

2. post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award and her blog link.

3.Choose 10 female blogger that you know and have never received this Award

I'm tagging:

Aik

Yumeko

Potis de colores

Jen

Jacqueline

Yui

That's all.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Comments:

***