Yes, this time I really am holding a giveaway! Since my Bday is on 26th December, and it's Xmas and all, I'm planning on finish this fast, so the package may get to the winner in time!^^
Let's see the prizes:
Click to enlarge.
Etude House Proof 10 Eye Primer (waterproof, works 10+hours and just awesome, review to come)
Max Factor 2000 Calorie mascara (yes, the famous 2000 calorie, I've been using it for ages)
Oriflame Beauty Gloss Cocoon (Pink Sugar)
Essence Surfer Babe Refreshing Lipgloss (review)
Essence Metallics quatro eyeshadow and gel eyeliner palette (01 Nothing else metals. Inexpensive alternate for Lunasol Lighting for eyes 05 Khaki palette. Realized I haven't posted the review for Lunasol, but will)
Essence Metallics Magnetic Nail Polishes (02 Copper Rulez, 04 Nothing Else Metals)
Essence Metallics Nail Polish Magnet
L'Occitane aprés-shampooing conditioner with 5 essential oils for dry and damaged hair
Isn't it a bit Essence overloaded? HAHA This latest, Metallics edition is really cool, and these are the best products from the collection. If you wonder what the nailpolish magnet is for....it works with the magnetic nail polishes, moves the metallic particles in the nail polish to create stripes as you want. Fun to play with.
I will ship internationally.
- Leave a comment with a mail address I can reach you in case you're the winner
- You don't have to be a follower, but if you are (through Google Friend Connect on the left side) you get an extra entry
- If you post, tweet, mention on Facebook about this giveaway, you get another entry for each way. Don't forget to include a link here in a comment so I can check it out!
- Entries must be made before 12pm 12th December (Sunday) time zone: GMT+1
- Winner will be choosen randomly
- I'm gonna publish and contact the winner the next day, 13th (Monday)
- Winner must reply within 3 days or I have to choose another person.
To sum up the ways you may gain points:
- comment with e-mail
- be a follower (+1)
- post, tweet, FB (+1 for each method)
Thank you and good luck!
And please, let me have at least 10 contestants, okay? =D