Monday, July 6, 2015

YSL Rouge Pur Couture Glossy Stain Plump Up in 200 Plump Up

Are you a fan of YSL? A fan of the Glossy Stains? Want something clear for a no-makeup makeup? 

If you gave 3 'yes' then you should try the latest member of YSL's Glossy Stain family: Plump Up (200)


Description: "Introducing the first Rouge Pur Couture Vernis à Lèvres Glossy Stain Plump-Up for long-lasting volume impact! Give your lips an instant push up effect from the first application. Enjoy the invigorating and hydrating effect thanks to the hyaluronic acid enriched formula. Instantly Lips look fuller and voluptuous with shine that lasts up to 6 hours. Available in one universal shade, layer under any YSL lip product for a couture lip or alone for a naturally full look."

Hyaluronic Acid? I'm SOLD! 
I shouldn't be so shallow, but I want anything containing it.....how did humankind or my humble person ahem existed before HA punched us in the face and sneaked into our drawers/shelves?!?!?!

So, this gloss promises to plump up your lips. How should I put this.....
If you expect to see Kylie Jenner lips in the mirror....hello vacuum pumps LOL....you'll be disappointed.
6 hours? Don't make me laugh....not even if you cease to eat, drink and speak. [did not put up to the test tho...]
Beside the basic hydration and optical illusion this has no special feature. :(

Anyway, it is *sparkle**sparkle*YSL, so I love it. Not so much the 36 USD price tag, but oh well...anything for my beloved! :D I don't want them to go bankrupt ROFL

Do you need this?   I don't think so.
Got 36 bucks to spend? On just about anything?    Then buy it! 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Comments:

***