Monday, March 26, 2012

Lush scrubs

Well, the two cleansers or scrubs by Lush about I'm sharing my opinion are nothing new or special. Actually, everyone knows them well: Angels on bare skin and Dark angels.
Dooh I'm so predictable.
When I first went into a Lush store at home I wanted something trustworty that proved to work for everyone (& I mean bloggers) coz you know, Lush stuffs are not the cheapest things ever, I didn't want to spend my money on something I've never heard about, probably my skin wouldn't like it, etc. etc.
So I picked these things up and I'm glad I did.

First, let me confess that I'm operating with stock photos, coz
1) I'm all out of Angels on bare skin, and when I still had it I was too lazy to take pictures,
2) Dark angels looks gross and shapeless in its plastic jar, there's no point trying to photograph it,
3) the stock photos look great hehehe

Angels on bare skin


Ingredients: Ground Almonds, Glycerine, Kaolin, Water, Lavender Oil, Rose Absolute, Chamomile Blue Oil, Tagetes Oil, Benzoin Resinoid, Lavender Flowers, Limonene, Linalool

It even looks yummy, right? I really-really loved AoBS, during winter it was heaven! It cleansed my super dry and easily irritated skin well, it felt nice, not scratchy at all. The scent was something super...maybe it was the almond in it or God knows what, anyway, I miss it so much! Unlike for winter, I found this to be not suitable for summer. For the hot summer months I need something stronger.
Too bad Lush is not available in Georgia. *sniff*

Dark Angels


Ingredients: Rhassoul Mud, Organic Cold Pressed Avocado Oil, Glycerine, Powdered Charcoal, Black Sugar, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Perfume, Linalool, Sandalwood Oil, Rosewood Oil 

Looks so evil, doesn't it? :) Its name fits well! :)

This one I use during summer or when my skin is oilier than usually and I like this one too. However, it's harsher than the soft Angels on bare skin, actually it's scratch thanks to the black sugar, but it works well. The only thing I don't like about it is the fact that I have to work double, coz the charcoal is not that easy to wash off of the sink or the shower tub. hehehehe

All in all, I think Angels on bare skin and Dark angels would be a good pairing for those who have dry skin with oily T-zone and the oiliness swithes to overload during summer.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Comments:

***