Monday, October 10, 2011

Lierac

Oh, a new post! I haven't posted for ages, but here I am, with a long overdue review. And by long I mean loooong. Something I bought last December. *cough*yes, last year*cough*
I'm planning on catching up with the reviews...

I'm way too lazy to write about each product in a separate post so I just do it all at once.


As you can see they are a scrub and a decollete product.

Lierac Microabrasion Stimulating Smoothing Cream


Description: Drawing inspiration from the cosmetic technique of micro-abrasion, MICRO-ABRASION Stimulating smoothing cream helps deliver “brand-new skin” in just 2 minutes! This cream works to exfoliate the skin deep-down and prevent and correct the appearance of visible signs of skin aging (loss of radiance and tonicity, fine lines, dehydration).

Results are visible from the very first session: skin feels smoother, toned and moisturized; the skin’s texture appears more refined, the complexion more radiant and fine lines diminished.
How to use: Apply MICRO-ABRASION Stimulating smoothing cream once or twice a week to dampened skin on the entire face and décolleté, then massage delicately in small circular motions for 2 minutes. Rinse off thoroughly.

I love this scrub! It's harsh enough for my liking yet it's soft enough not to hurt my skin. It has alumina crystals. I think fine sand must be like this. However, I never experienced real sand from the seashore >.<
The scrubbing particles don't melt away, you can exfoliate with it thoroughly. As for the result, I'd say it's quite good, but it leaves my skin....I don't know the right word. Can't describe it. After usage my skin is not stripped of moisture, not at all but isn't as smooth as when I use my other favourite, Angels on bare skin from Lush either. I think it's because Lierac's doesn't contain moisturizing/softening ingredients....?


I always hated chemistry but I don't see anything on the ingredients list that would help smoothing. Correct me, if I'm wrong. ^^ Should it be urea? If it should then it doesn't work for me, at least not thaaaaat well. "Thaaaat well", becoz it doesn't dry me out.... Maybe I have too high expectations.

The squeeze tube which is easy to squeeze (but decently firm too) dispenses quite well (no spurting or playing for hours, you control the amount you want to use....I'd say every single brand should use this tube it's so good!) and holds 50ml of product.
The price? Dunno...I bought mine during a 60% off sale and those damned dept.stores here don't carry this brand anymore....WTF?! Thanks to the internet it's around 38$ or 22 euro. More or less.

Lierac Phytrell Bust firmer gel


Description: Intended for minor skin slackening problems, responsible for a sagging bust, this formula contains 14.8% of the plant complex (alchemilla, ivy, horsetail, agrimony and sage) to help reactivate collagen and elastin production in order to effectively fight against skin slackening and to help restore shapelier breasts.
How to use: Apply regularly twice a day to the breasts and the bust, massaging gently in circular motions.  Use for 6 to 8 weeks.

Now, I'll be super fast writing about this gel since I don't have much to say about it. 
It's good. 
Not like I had sagged decollecte and this gel worked miracle pulling it into a baby's soft skin.....but my skin is dry in general and hates alll kind of body moisturizers. Thus this acts as a kind of moisture replenishment (I know it's not!) and my bust really does feel firmer and softer!^^ 
The paper note included in the box also mentioned that it's good for preventing those dark patches caused by ageing. Well, due to my age I'm unable to comment on this matter. :) 


As you can see from the ingredients shots, neither products are paraben-free.
The price? Again, I'm not sure....I got mine for no more than 15 dollars during the sale, and the prices I see on the net are USD 38 and up. 

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Comments:

***