Sunday, August 28, 2011

After the stressful work some leisure time...

Just a short post stating I'm still alive and am definitely going to start posting again soon! :)

After a killing period at work I was able to spend some quality time with a good friend of mine, sailing on the Balaton....


*click on it to enlarge....yumm*



And forever-best-Georgina visited HK a while ago and helped me get some things I've been lusting after...
Some of them were part of the hated Sasa order. BTW, Sasa.com deleted my order on their own since I didn't provide the data they wanted...how nice of them.... 


Blogger.com keeps on rotating my pics no matter how many times and with what programs I save the photos in the desired direction...WTF
Anyhow, you can see clearly what's on them, just click:


  • MUFE Aqua Smoky Lash mascara 2x
  • MUFE Waterproof Eyebrow Corrector (color nr 0)
  • Naris Wink Up Maxigrade mascara
  • Kiss Me Heroine Make Volume & Curl mascara
  • Hada Labo Hyaluronic acid lotion
  • extra masks
Now I'm feeling pampered! ^.^  

Thank you again, Georgina! Love ya! <3


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Comments:

***