Monday, January 26, 2015

YSL Rouge Pur Couture Glossy Stain in 19 Beige Aquarelle

I bet you have met the following lipstain one way or another: YSL Rouge Pur Couture Glossy Stain in 19 Beige Aquarelle.
I must admit: I am a sucker for everything YSL. Okay, not for their mascaras, but hey, I have a till-death commitment with another brand. >.< 


Whenever I come across a duty free in any airport with even the least time for shopping, I must stop at the YSL counter to see what they have in stock.^^ Even tho I try to behave myself and ask myself if I really need that gazillionth pink/mauve/rosy/nude lippie, sometimes the dark side wins. That's how this sweety ended in my purse =D

Description: "Rouge Pur Couture Vernis à Lèvres Glossy Stain combines the texture and shine of a gloss with the long-wear of a stain for a truly innovative lip product. A lightweight texture that immediately melts onto lips. Rouge Pur Couture Vernis à Lèvres Glossy Stain delivers intense glossy colour for an extremely long lasting new kind of shine. The applicator’s unique slanted tip and short soft bristles allow for flawless application with perfect precision"


The applicator is indeed precise, I need to dip it back to get enough to cover the upper and lower lips.

Texture is sticky which doesn't bother me until I happen to lick my lips....no bad taste, just....do NOT press your lips together! Gross! #_# 

Beige Aquarelle is a nice pinkish beige. Not a strong one and I like that. Sadly it won't stay on all day long but at least you can pull out this chic piece and reapply! ^.^ 


Price is 35USD and you can find the ingredients on the website (I'm way too lazy to copy-paste it here LOL)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Comments:

***