Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Sally Hansen Line Smoothing Mineral Lip Treatment

As I mentioned before, in a love and Bday package from Daituf I got a Sally Hansen lipgloss.
Now, here is a short review of it.


Actually it's a treatment against fine lines in the form of gloss.
The color is: Rose Quartz
I couldn't find this product on the Sally Hansen site anymore, so no proper description, just this:

  • The first ever mineral based lip treatment that replenishes distressed lips!

  • Micronized mineral pigments revitalize dull, dry lips making them look smoother and more youthful.

  • Dermatologist Tested - Hypo-allergenic


Love its color and the slightly cooling, tingling feel it gives^^

The sponge applicator sucks, can't get any product with it out of the tube, so I use the rod to apply the gloss onto my lips.


It's fantastic on chapped lips! Like you never had dried plum lips! No cracks or chewed lips!
I dare to say it makes my thin lips a bit thicker.......but might be my imagination too. =D

Color payoff is veeeeery good and it's sticky (personally I don't mind sticky glosses).
Definitely well worth its price!^^
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Comments:

***