Wednesday, July 22, 2009

IPSA Sun Protector SPF30 PA+++


After my FANCL review I tought I should do the same with this before I forget. This 30ml bottle you can get for less than $50. I'd say for such a small amount it's a pretty steep price, but it keeps you protected for a long time, since you need a very little to cover your face.

Prevents the penetration of UV rays (UV-A, UV-B) with the Protecting Veil for Beautiful Skin. Provides moisture to keep skin smooth for long hours during daytime. - Contains Acetylated Hyaluronic Acid Na, Glycerin (moisturizing ingredient). Provides a comfortable texture suitable for daily skincare without leaving white residue or stickiness on skin.


Compared to FANCL.....no big difference. With protection, it's the same. IPSA promises to guard you from those sneaky sunrays in the summer for 8 hours. I don't know if it's true or not. I'm not crazy to stay for so long indoor o_O" Better to reapply it every 2 or 3 hours. Just in case.

My only complain is its consistence or the way it feels on my skin. It's a bit oilier than FANCL (so far it's no problem) and it takes ~2 minutes or less to soak in, which is too long in my book. Most of the creams out there, no matter what type, take forever to soak in or they never do it, leaving a sticky film on me, which i have to remove to put on my make-up. Afterwards these creams break through and look like sweat or I have super oily skin. Sound gross huh?!
Thus anything that doesn't sink in immediately is a no-go for me. My personal preference.

It leaves my skin ready for make-up, so that's no problem, but it's not perspiration proof. Use it again if you start sweating in the heat.

As I said, this sun protector is quite pricy. If I should choose between IPSA and FANCL, I'd stick to the later.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Comments:

***