Monday, July 20, 2009

Sephora specials

Harajuku G Gift Set ($57 Value) $50



Never one to get lost in the crowd, G leads her crew in a white, corseted top and a blue miniskirt á la Alice in Wonderland. Quirky, unique, and undeniably cool, G is the leader of the pack. Her scent is an oriental, fruity, gourmand fragrance with notes of fresh coconut, jasmine, and cotton woods.

Notes:Mandarin, Coconut, Apple Skin, Jasmine Sambac, Freesia, Magnolia, Coconut Cream, White Sandalwood, Cottonwoods.


Hmmm I'm not a fan of sweet fragrances, especially fruity and jasmineones, but this sounds sooo nice! And the packaging! This little set has a 1.0 oz Eau de Toilette Spray and an 0.04 oz Solid Perfume and considering usually a 1.0 oz bottle costs $45 I think this is a great deal!

Collecting all the Harajuku Lovers girls would be awesome, but to pay the whole price for each 5 figurine.....rather stick to the smaller ones which costs only 15 bucks.



OR



Choose the Solid Coffret which is only $65 and consist all 5 fragrances (I bet in smaller sizes) and comes with a HL black canvas tote!!! I'm such a sucker for freebies!






Dior Bronze Lumières D'or Face And Lip Palette ($45)



Inside this sleek compact is a large two-toned pan of gold and bronze pressed powder and a honey gold lip gloss. One side of the bronzer provides a natural, healthy-looking tan, while the other contains a golden shimmer that adds a touch of luminosity. Use them separately for a customized look, or swirl them together for the perfect sun-kissed complexion. Finish your sun-kissed look with the honey gold lip gloss—perfect for getting your glow on the go!



Okay, now I'm in officially in love! Just how mouthwatering this palette is?!?! To use I should tan a lot more, but who cares? I'd buy it only for the case! *_* It reminds me of my treasure powder I got from my Mom.....it was hers before I was born and it's still in perfect condition!!!! o_O No smell or weird touch it's like a brand new pressed powder! Plus, it works better on my skin than any other product. To the point why I brought this up, It has a case that's like amber. And this Dior palette looks like that. >___<

I'm sure I wouldn't use the lip gloss. Somehow these get-your-tanned-glow-pop glosses look horrible on me, whether I'm chocolate brown or not. The bronzers are total love! Such shimmery beauties. For my current budget $45 is a bit steep for a bronzer, but it's Dior and pretty and so lovely that I don't care anymore ~~~~
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Comments:

***