Friday, July 24, 2009

MY BEAUTY DIARY Bulgarian White Rose Mask


"My Beauty Diary" provides a wide selection of masks to suit different skin texture needs in different seasons.
This selection aims at restoring a delicate, young and fair look to skin. With meticulous care this mask selection provides, your beauty diary is sure to be recorded with improved looks day after day!


Bulgarian White Rose Mask

Main ingredients:
- Bulgarian Rose Hydrosol: soothes, refreshes and moisturizes.
- Licorice, kiwi: whitens skin.
- Aloe, cucumber: calms and soothes skin; moisturizes.

Appeals/ Characteristics:
- Offers radiance with translucent, glowing look of skin by its softening effect.
- Moisturizing, soothing, firming.
- For normal skin, especially recommended for dull skin lacking radiance.

My very first try with these sheet masks and I am quite pleased with the results. It was a bit funny to put on the cloth, the holes for the eyes were a bit small for me. Should have been wider.
It's supposed to stay on for 20-30 minutes, but the mask is so rich and full of moisture that I kept it on for like 40. The remainig "cream" went on my neck and arms.

It's ideal for normal skin, but my dry&sensitive skin loved it. Became deeply hydrated and not that soft-surface, dried-deep-skin that some other masks provide. Now I have this healthy looking, tight skin that I love to bits. It evened out my skintone too! woot!
As for whitening...I doubt it did anything. I can't see it. Maybe using it for a while will show some positive results. More glowing skin at least. Hey, it was the first try!

I was a bit afraid of the rose smell...usually I get a headache from the overhelming scents. Thankfully it's pretty good. Not that too strong rose oil odor.

I got mine from ebay. Only 2 sheets since I only wanted to test it, not wanting to throw out my money for something that later proves to be bad/useless. A box (10 pieces) can be found less than $20...I've seen it for 15 or so too. Which is a great deal in my opinion!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Comments:

***