Monday, July 28, 2014

Holika Holika Jewel Light Waterproof Eyeliner

Just a fast showcasing: Holika Holika Jewel Light Waterproof Eyeliner in 08 Pink Topaz.


I bought this as a highlighter for my waterline and/or inner corner.
These pencils come in 16 colors total and there's a pure white and golden one too to use for this purpose, however, white is often too unnatural near the white of your eyes. You see, you don't go to photoshoots on an everyday basis, thus you have to opt for something more natural.


And that's why I chose this pinkish pencil. Gold tones look bad on me, but this gives an innocent vibe. Not too glittery, not harsh, glides well and does what it is supposed to.


Do not expect it to stay put forever, keep it with you for touch-ups, but I dare say it beats many shimmery/glittery/sparkling creamy eyeliners.
Not to mention its price: 5-6 USD on Ebay with free shipping? Yes, please!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Comments:

***