Monday, November 15, 2010

Lancome Génifique Youth Activating Serum and Eye Contentrate

Just a really short review today, as I don't have much time.
I happened to accumulate enough test sachets of the high coveted Génifique serum from Lancome to use for more than a month.
Okay, maybe 2 months of trial would have been better, but the SAs here prefer to keep the testers for themself, so it takes quite bit of @ss-licking to get them to share with the customer....

I tested the renowned serum and a new part of the line: eye serum.

First, let's see the Génifique Youth Activating Serum:


Description: "First skincare that boosts the activity of genes and stimulates the production of youth proteins. A true skincare innovation with 7 worldwide patents pending, Génifique is the foundation of every woman’s skincare at any age or for any skin concern.
Result:
Visibly younger skin in just 7 days. Skin looks as if lit from within – breathtaking radiant. Its youthful quality returns: cushiony soft and velvety to the touch. Drop by drop, skin is vibrant with youth, its tone becomes astonishingly even, its texture dramatically refined."

"See visibly younger skin in just 7 days.

• Drop by drop, skin is infused with life.
• Vibrant with youth, skin looks as if lit from within - breathtakingly radiant.
• Skin's youthful quality returns: cushiony soft and velvety to the touch.
• Skin's tone is astonishingly even; its texture dramatically refined."

Available in Concentrate 1.0 Fl. Oz. and 1.7 Fl. Oz.
Smaller 1.0oz costs $78 while the bigger 1.7oz retails for $98.

Not the cheapest thing ever, but it's worth its price!^^ After the first application my skin felt tighter (not in the dry way) and more moisturized. I used it every night before my night cream, and it did a big difference in 3-4 weeks (I used it for 5 weeks)!
Smooth skin, more even skintone which looks younger! I dare not to say it looked radiant, it might have been my imagination....Anyway, I loved the results!
(Lately youngsters - yes, I'm an old hag - address me the way used to address middle-aged or old people! #_# I gotta do something to look younger!!!!!)

A little goes a long way, 1-2 drops into your palms and pat it in. You have to be fast as it absorbs quickly^^


Lancome Génifique Eye:
Description: "The first Lancôme eye care that boosts the activity of genes and stimulates the production of youth proteins. Especially formulated for the delicate eye area, this unique gel-cream texture leaves the eye area feeling velvety.
Results: See visibly younger, brighter eyes in just 7 days. Dark circles and signs of fatigue seem to diminish, and the eye area looks fresh and luminous."  

0.5oz retails for $59 

Best eye cream, of sorry, serum ever!!! Actually, it is like a cream, texture and all. Love it to bits! Too bad I run out of it! >.< I'm sure I'll buy the full size product, but not this month HAHA

My eye area never felt this good before! Indeed velvety to the touch, while moisturized and strong feeling! Strong! That's very important for the delicate eye area.
It did helped to remove the smaller lines, however the deeper ones remained.
And the dark circles became a bit lighter too. They didn't disappear, and I think they never will, since the cause is too thin skin and not lack of sleep. And sadly, this is something there's no 'cure' or good enough concealer for.

Do I recommend these? YES =)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Comments:

***