Sunday, August 9, 2009

Kose Esprique Precious Liquid Eyecolor Stylish

Another type of make-up product I'm not a fan of, but still ended buying....2 of it. A blue and a golden one. I've run out of my previous glitterish blue/silver+gold shadows. One I had to dispose coz it was too old *sniff*
Well, the whole color range is seen above, but mostly the 4 shades below can be found.


I got mines from Bobodave. I guess. My mind tends to fail me.....It costs $23 there and they carry each color! YAY

I wore 2 looks this week, both with the same color. First is the most simple. Only the golden shade on my lids.

Close up without flash in natural light.

No primer, just Esprique Precious (GD002), Make Up For Ever Aqua Eyes 0L and Max Factor False Lash Effect Mascara.

With flash.

Under eye it's the gold from YSL Opium Legendes de Chine.

I said I don't like liquid eyeshadows. I had horrible experiences before. Those I tried creased like hell and wouldn't blend...blotches here and there. Yikes.

But this one from Kose performes well. No blotchiness, no creasing in the summer heat. It's perfect for my taste. The applicator is the same sponge end like on lipglosses, and I can handle it without making mistakes.

And now the other look:
I was a bit worried how Precious would perform, since there was a base shadow appiled under. Would it blur the base ending with my blobby eyelids? No, it was ok.
Well, you can see the finished look. The base color is the deep purple/plum from YSL Opium Legendes de Chine above the lashes. See it got a bit drawn upwards with the liquid color?


Eyeliner on my upper lids is Kanebo Kate Gel Eye Liner (BK-1), on the lower waterline it's MUFE 0L. The lower lids have an all over streak of gold from the YSL palette from above, topped with pink in the inner side and I put a bit of purple to the outer part too. I hope this explanation made some sense =DDD

Actually I like this one better than the first look.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Comments:

***