Tuesday, August 7, 2012

BH Cosmetics highlighter brush and FOTD featuring Illamasqua products

Do you know the brand BH Cosmetics? No? A little while ago I didn't know them either, but I got curious and now I'm thankful I ventured into their realm. Now I own palettes, lipglosses, bases, brushes, brushrolls. And I love them all!

Here I'm showing you a great highlighter brush. Many use blush or overall brushes to apply highlighter, but personally I don't fancy this method. If you want soft features and achieve it fast then it's ok to use them, but I like my brushes to be precise. It's no problem for me to work longer for the finish. If you want sharply contoured face you can't run around with a huge powder or round blush brush, right? I hate long bristle brushes....they bend everywhere but where I want them. @_@

This highlighter brush is smaller than any blush brush but bigger than concealer brushes. I'd say its diameter is similar to the Sigma P84 Precision Angled brush (here), just the handle is shorter. The bristles look long, but they are packed tightly and pick up and place powder/creme/liquid nicely and precisely. *sigh*

 It retails for USD 3.95 which is like whoaaaaaa!!!! and BH Cosmetics always has sales on their website. Like right now too! ;)

If seeing the price you think the quality sucks then let me assure you, it's gooooood!!!


FOTD
Nothing special, I just felt like wearing something not so boring. It's summer, after all!



Ok, it's a half-faced FOTD, and sorry for the acnes and lousy application....>.<


Products used:

Face:
  • Illamasqua Powder Foundation in PF145 (review here)
  • Missha The Style Art Designing Pore Silky Boomer
  • Holika Holika Dark Circle Stealer Stick Cover SPF30 in 02 Pink Beige
  • NARS The Multiple Mini in Palm Springs
Eyes:
  • UDPP Original
  • Illamasqua Fundamental Palette (yellow and purple colors)
  • Illamasqua Powder Eye Shadow in Succumb
  • KATE eyebrow pencil in BR-3
  • K-Palette -1 day tattoo- Real Lasting Eyeliner 24h waterproof 
  • Kiss Me Heroine Make Long & Curl Mascara
Lips:
  • Illamasqua Sheer Lipgloss in Provoke (here
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Comments:

***