Thursday, July 26, 2012

Badgley Mischka and random Japanese accessories

Lately I've been buying way too much stuff and not just makeup or skin-care.

I happened to come across a great buy on strawberrynet.com: Badgley Mischka Fleurs de Nuit perfume.


A 100ml bottle costed USD22.50. That's a great deal for a perfume and it's not a damaged or expired product.

The below stuffs are sidekicks of my Jrock fanatism, they all come from CDJapan.



  • cute MAXICIMAM Jupilin long necklace (here) ~USD31.63
  • Listen Flavor Mini Pyramid Studded Bracelet (here) ~15.18 It's made of synthetic leather and steel. Seems like my skin tolerates steel quite well and I'm able to use this on a daily basis :) Note that I'm allergic to metals.
  • arCONOMI scarf (here) ~USD18.98 

What are your weaknesses beside makeup or skincare?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Comments:

***