Friday, January 13, 2012

FOTD

Since I owe the lovely Jacqueline of My Beauty Hoard an EOTD and an FOTD already, and I have enough willpower left to write this short post, here it is, an "half" FOTD featuring the Chic Palette by Scott Barnes and other new purchases made during my mindless Xmas-New Year shopping spree. (I haven't even dared to count the exact amount of the fortune I've spent so far. Those who follow my Twitter might have catched one of the babies I've bought recently.)  


Not the greatest quality  (sheered out and not sharp enough) as I have no proper natural light in the morning, but this was the closest photo to reality I was able to make.

My hair was a totall mess, so I had to crop a bit heavily =D

I said "half" FOTD becoz, well, only half of my face was presentable hehehehe, quality of the photo is below average and I only used the bronzey gold color from the 3 colors of Chic Platte. Drawn as a line to the hollows of cheeks and blended up and forward to make a kind of 3D effect. I don't like bold blushes on myself, I keep them sheer, focusing only on the "darker line". No highlight was used.

Products used:

Face:
Kanebo Sensai - Fluid Finish Foundation (FF202 Soft Beige) [ only 3 words: OH MY GOD!!!]
pixi - neutralizing coverup kit
Scott Barnes - Pressed Powder (in Petal for setting foundation on T-zone & under the eyes)

Cheeks:
Scott Barnes - Chic Palette (in Brandywine, used the golden shade)

Eyes:
Make Up For Ever - Waterproof Eyebrow Corrector (shade is 0......named blonde or whatever...beats me)
NYX - 10 colors Smokey Eyes palette (neutral brown smudged close to upper&lower lashline....eyeshadows has no individual names)
Holika Holika - Magic Waterproof Deep Eye Eyelinder (black, for tight-lining)
Make Up For Ever - Aqua Smoky Lash mascara 
Essence - Volumizing Lash Powder (Vampire's Love LE, pure fibre)
"mister mascara" - eyelash curler

Lips:
bare lips at the time of taking the photo   




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Comments:

***