Monday, May 30, 2011

YSL Bow Collection eyeshadow quad

While barely posting nowadays I'm humbly presenting a precious gem of my makeup collection:

The gorgeous eyeshadow quad from YSL's Bow Collection from 2008.


Okay, it's not new, but it was a pretty collection and the photo with the model is one of my favourites ^.^ 


Okay, with my rusty old desk as background it's not that stunning but you get the feeling..I hope...


No untouched surface photos, sorry! With flash and w/o flash. Click on the photos to enlarge.



Not the same pic sizes, sorry....I keep apologizing, it seems >.<

Anyway, I love all  colors and the greyish taupe is simply gorgeous <3 Love it!
The pink one is mostly unnoticeable on me, so it's good as a highlighter under brows since it has some fine shimmer in it.
The brown (or bronze) and purple are colors I thought would look horrendulous on me, but they look superb!

The colors blend well and work well together either you use only two or all four of them.
Definitely a quad that earned a HG plaster from me! ^^

If you were to find it somewhere like on ebay, I'd recommend buying it...it worths its price^^
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Comments:

***