Sunday, May 8, 2011

Pantene Pro-V Aqua Light

I had a little test run with the new Pantene Pro-V Aqua Light products (only the shampoo and treatment mask). I mentioned before that I always seek after a new and better "first-wash" shampoo.
Even tho I never had much luck with Pantene's hair care products, I tried to believe that a new line means new and better quality too! How wrong I was!

What the products are supposed to do:
Shampoo: "The new Aqua Light shampoo cleanses from root to tip rinsing off in seconds. Free of silicone and other heavy ingredients, it nourishes hair leaving a fresh, clean and light feeling."

Treatment: "The new Aqua Light treatment with extra conditioning ingredients won't weigh your hair down. This wash-out treatment works in as little as 2-3 minutes and leaves behind none of the weighty residue that normal hair treatments often do."

I saw many good reviews all over the net, however, I found  this line partly crap. Partly, because the shampoo is utter crap. Seriously! It left my hair dry, frizzy and totally tangled up. Really hateful.

The treatment was a bit better, I had been afraid it would have screwed up even more, but thankfully it helped a bit pupming up my dried-out hair with nourishment, however, it wasn't much.

In the end, what I saw instead of my usual shiny, yet a bit dry hair was dull color, rough and frizzy ends without any shininess! And I worked so hard for it to be shiny! T_T  
Touching was fine, felt good for my fingers, yet the frizziness and absence of shine won and made this line a no go for me.

To be fair, the shampoo should be extinct, while the treatment should be saved for the mere fact that it made up for some of the sins the shampoo commited.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Comments:

***