Friday, December 24, 2010

[HG] philosophy the supernatural superbeautiful: superhealthy hybrid makeup

Just realized I haven't published this review and now that I'm finally at home for Xmas I try to put on more posts while I can.
I have to say....I hate working! It sucks and now that it's end of year it's crazy! I'm busy every day and am left alone to do everything. Ok, almost everything. My collegue went to New York and there's nobody to fill in her place. So there's only 2 of us to do the work that used to be 4 people's job. >.< And the things I have to do now is new to me...

One of the few things that make me happy nowadays is a foundation that I claim to be my HG so far:

pheew~ What a long name!


Description: healthy, good-for-skin makeup infused with natural, plant-based moisturizers, minerals, vitamins, antioxidants, and spf 20 to deliver sheer color, moisture and protection.

Ingredients: active ingredients: titanium dioxide = 4.5%, zinc oxide = 2.0%.
Inactive ingredients: water (aqua), helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, olive oil, glycerin, silica, cetearyl alcohol, ceteth-20 phosphate, dicetyl phosphate, caprylyl glycol, oleth-3 phosphate, cetyl alcohol, magnesium aluminum silicate, phenoxyethanol, lecithin, alumina, hydroxyethyl acrylate⁄sodium acryloyldimethyltaurate copolymer, polysorbate 60, squalane, xanthan gum, dimethicone, polysorbate 20, sodium dehydroacetate, tocopheryl acetate, sodium hydroxide, triethoxycaprylylsilane, tetrahexyldecyl ascorbate.
may contain: titanium dioxide (ci 77891), iron oxides (ci 77491, 77492, 77499).



Color is: 10 Natural Ivory
During summer it will be too light, but now it's perfect. Lightens a bit, but not too much. 
Coverage is light to medium, you can build it up.
Gives a perfect glow. No shimmer, just that well hydrated look every dry skinned girl yearns for. However, after 5 hours that glow totally disappears, and my forehead gets oily too (after about 3 hours).

Handswatches: blended on the right side, around my knuckles

with flash

without flash

 
The tube holds 37 ml which is more than the average 30 ml of liquid foundation.
Retail price is $30.00

In spite of its cons I love the finish it gives, the ease of use, that it's moisturizing and safe from all those bad baaad chemicals.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Comments:

***