Thursday, December 10, 2009

Ardell Brow & Lash Growth Accelerator



I got recommended this treatment gel to use on my lashes, and I thought, hey, ain't it cool to have lots of long eyelashes?

See what it does:
Brow & Lash Growth Accelerator is a concentrated serum of multi-proteins that works to immediately repair weak lashes and restore thickness of over-tweezed or thinning brows. Added conditioners soften dry, brittle lashes enabling them to grow longer, thicker and fuller.

Well, thanks God I bought only one and not a set of 3 for a bit more money! I've been using it for two months now, but no length or volume was gained.
It does treat my mascara coverd lashes some relaxation at night, but nothing else.

Hoped I could find a good and cheaper alternative for the much raved Latisse, but noooo. Always keep in mind: something cheap can't beat an expensive thing.

So, girls, have you tried Latisse, know anyone who did? I'd die to put my little grabby hands on it, but 1)the price tag is quite steep 2)your eyecolor may change to darker. permanently!
As for the discoloration on the lids I don't care about...it goes away after you stop using Latisse, but if it get's into your eye, you'll have browner irises forever! However this does not seem to apply to blue eyes, so I'm somewhat safe, but dammit, what if? I don't want brown eyes!!!

aah can't I just have full and long lashes??? Please, God!?!?!?!?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Comments:

***