Thursday, October 8, 2009

Great finds on Strawberrynet.com

Strawberrynet.com has some pretty nice Bonus Pack Specials sale going on!

I feature some that I personally like a lot:

Stila Lip Pot Trio $15
Includes 3 tinted lip balm: Baie, Cerise, Mandarine
Nice little box, isn't it?

Benefit Valley of the Stars Mini Iridescence Kit $14
Includes:
- High Beam Luminescent Complexion Enhancer
- Moon Beam Iridescent Complexion Enhancer
- V.I.P. Lip Gloss
- 2 eyeshadows: Tequila Gold and Snow White


PUPA Make Up Set: I Love Diamonds - #05 Fashion $17.50
Includes:
- Compact Blusher
- Cream All Over
- 3 Compact Eyeshadows
- Eye Pencil #Black
- Volume Mascara #Black
- 3 Glitter-Packed Cream Lipcolours
- Glitter Gloss
- Eyeshadow Applicator
Isn't it cute???? There's several other types too!

Pierre Cardin Triangle Lip Kit $10
Has 2 lipglosses (3ml each, colors: Pink, Glitter) and a fluid lipstick (3ml, Plum color)




I'm intrigued by them! There are so many discounted sets! Prescriptives, Anna Sui, Benefit, Clinique, Elizabeth Arden, Estee Lauder, Helena Rubinstein, Kose, Lancome, Orlane, Pierre Cardin, Pupa, SK II, Stila, YSL and many more!

Definitely a must-check-out, since they offer FREE INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING (which is heaven for me) and great customer service.

Let me know if you happen to buy anything!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Comments:

***