Sunday, September 20, 2009

Schaebens Schoko Mask & FOTD

Here is the review for Schaebens Schoko Maske I mentioned in a previous post. Yes, it's chocolate! Milk chocolate and edible....>_<
If you're German or from Europe with Müller drugstores near by, you definitely can find this and it's about $1.5! Other countries, I'm not sure, but I bet chocolate masks are available everywhere. Not only in spas and beauty salons.

The delicious milk chocolate mask pampers and nourishes your skin in the most pleasant way. The result: your skin feels softer, smoother, and more relaxed after just a short period of use. In addition, the scent of cacao beans beguiles your senses, providing an intensively pleasant sense of well-being and increasing feelings of pleasure and delight. A pleasant side effect: its chocolate not only nourishes the skin, but also tastes delicious.

Well, it's chocolate so let's start with tearing open the sachet. It required more squeezing to get it out. The texture is not creamy, rather like gel, like pudding. Ok, I know pudding is different in different countries but that's what this reminds me of. Chocolate pudding =D You can see it on my palm below. It's a bit blurred...I have no photography skills.

Before application I tasted it and OMG It's sooooooo yummy! I was considering eating it, not leaving anything. But...it would have been a bit too much and being milk chocolate, only 3 or 4 licked gulp made me sufficed. Sweeeeeeet!

So, I applied, left on for 15-20 minutes and washed off. It promises to pamper my skin. Well, it pampers like any other mask. Nourishes? I bet it does, it is chocolate! We all know cocoa has several benefaction. The most eye catching result was the smooth skin. I was pretty happy with it!
The sachet is enough for 2 or 3 applications depending on the amount you use. And for the price this is a really good deal. I encourage you to go and look for any chocolate mask you can find. It's great for weekly/average usage.

Ingredients: Glucose syrup, water, whole milk chocolate (sugar, whole milk powder, cocoa, cocoa butter, low-fat cocoa powder, lactose, sweet whey powder, emulsifier soy lecithin, vanillin), sugar, hydrogenated vegetable oil, thickening agents sodium alginate and carrageen, emulsifier E 472c, preservative potassium sorbate, sequestrant calcium chloride, salt.

And here is my first FOTD.

Used this mask today too, then did my makeup. It's nothing special, since it's weekend and I only went out for shopping to prevent starvation =D

Be prepared......................

Forgive my hair, it was loosely blown dried and the right bangs put out of my face. That's how I look without using flat irons.

And inspired by Daituf's trying to smile, I did one too.

See, I'm evil! HAHA And my eyes are so not the same size....@_@

Things I used:

Everyday Minerals matte base in Soft Butter Peach

Everyday Minerals concealer in Intensive Fair

Everyday Minerals blush in New Car Smell

Vichy Normateint Anti-imperfection Foundation in 25-nude

L'Oreal Accords Naturels Trio for blondes

MUFE Aqua Eyes 0L

Oriflame Wonder Lash mascara (cheapo)

and bare lips


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Comments:

***