Wednesday, October 14, 2009

mini haul & FOTD & Too Faced Sale

I did a little haul today, no great stuffs tho.
Although it depends on the needs.
I bought the only shower gel my skin tolerates: Baba - Red Grape and Rose. It's (another Hungarian brand LOL) made for kids, thus the name. baba =baby
I restocked my night cream of Helia-D. I might become a fan! LOL
Snatched a Rimmel Stay Glossy lipgloss (this was on sale), about it later....
And a Revalid Shapoo which was also on sale (20%) and I also got a Revalid hair cream for free! niiiice~ I'll write about this later too.


And here is the look I went by today. It's really dark these days, so the only light I have is from lapms....yeah sucks!



Tell me what you think, ok? white, isn't it?
Things I used:
- Skin79 BB cream Super+ Triple function
- Max Factor Lasting Performance liquid foundation (106 Natural Beige)
- Kanebo Kate Liquid Foundation (OC-D)
- I nuovi Metallogy Eyeshadow (Champagne and Oxide) - very first try
- Diorshow mascara
- YSL Legendes de Chine Powder for Eyes and Complexion
- L'oreal Accords Naturels for the brows
- Rimmel Stay Glossy lipgloss (230 Here to stay) very first use

And now I have more good news! More sale I can introduce to you!



Too faced runs a super sale (up to 75%) on its vintage stuffs!
If youre interested in any of them, go and buy! They offer pretty good prices! And the smurf stuffs are awesome! IMHO =D
You have time until 25th October!
The Naughty or Nice set was my first click but it's already out f stock, sadly. I would have bought it for only 12 bucks.....
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Comments:

***